Who we are
We are an Alliance of California Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Artists and Arts Organizations. We include all artists, arts organizations and individuals who support our mission as part of our alliance.
What we do
- The California LGBT Arts Alliance organizes statewide touring exhibitions and performances that will strengthen the members’ artistic programs.
- The Alliance conducts technical assistance workshops that enhance our members’ capacity to pursue government and foundation grants.
- The Alliance publishes a regular E-mail newsletter that improves statewide communication and collaboration.
- The Alliance works closely with the California Arts Council (CAC) and with other statewide infrastructure networks to disseminate information about funding issues, artistic opportunities and meetings to LGBT artists and organizations throughout the state.
- The mission of The California LGBT Arts Alliance is to promote artistic and financial partnerships that strengthen and deepen the cooperative relationship among Californians LGBT non-profit arts organizations and individual artists.